Powerful Efflorescence Remover & Surface Cleaner
- Removes efflorescence, salt & mineral deposits
- Heavy duty surface cleaner
- Prepares surface for sealing by creating optimal conditions for sealer adhesion and ultimate aesthetic value
- Removes efflorescence, salt & mineral stains quickly
Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner
- Restores and deep cleans concrete, pavers, natural and manufactured stone
- Customize strength to match cleaning needs
- Does not damage or etch most surfaces* with proper dilution
Clean Rinse Technology
- Easily rinse away residue and cleaner with a low or high pressure washer
Biodegradable, Organic Salt Chemistry
- Environmentally friendly
- Cleaner residue breaks down quickly in soil
Acid-Free Concentrated Formula
- Concentrated blend of buffered organic salts and additives
- Phosphate free
Not for use on asphalt.
May be corrosive to certain woods, metals and plants. Protect surrounding areas not meant to be cleaned.
Use caution on sensitive surfaces such as wet cast pavers and stamped concrete. May cause damage to color of surface.
Additional Tools Needed
- Low pressure sprayer such as pump-up garden sprayer
- Clean stiff bristle brush or broom
- Optional: flat surface cleaner and/or cold or hot water pressure washer
Coverage Per Gallon Once Diluted
- 100-200 square feet
- 9.3-18.6 square meters
Coverage based on single treatment. Some applications may require additional treatments. Coverage rate may vary depending on the surface porosity, texture, severity of staining, application method and other local conditions.
For all of our How To Videos, please visit the Resource Library.
For more info or questions regarding this product, please contact us.