- Moderately enhances with semi-gloss finish - the extent is dependent on the surface
- Hardens joint sand which reduces sand washout, weeds and insect infestation
- Guards against salt, mild acid, alkali and other corrosives
- Provides stain resistance which makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- Antifungal film protection protects sealer film from mold, moss and algae
Hardens Joint Sand
- Prevents sand erosion and deters weeds/insects
One Easy Application
- Protects surface and stabilizes sand joints in one application
Surface Appearance Booster
- Moderately enhances surface tone with semi-gloss finish
Advanced Premium Self-Crosslinking Acrylic Co-Polymer Formula
- Will not yellow under exposure to sunlight
- Offers long term durability
- Added antifungal protects sealer film from mold, moss and algae
Breathable, Immediate Application
- Will not trap naturally occurring efflorescence and/or moisture
- Can be applied on a new, clean and dry surface without waiting
Film Forming, Water Based, LOW VOC Sealer
- Consistency of water, milky white in appearance when applied. Dries clear.
- Environmentally friendly, EPA compliant
- Cured sealer is freeze resistant to -60°F (-51°C) and is stable up to 180°F (82°C)
Not recommended for marble, granite, ceramic tile and polished, honed or high gloss surfaces as they do not have enough surface texture to absorb the sealer.
PERFORM A TEST IN A SMALL AREA TO VERIFY PERFORMANCE AND APPEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING. Due to the variability and physical make-up of natural stone this step is required to verify desired performance and appearance.
Additional Tools Needed
- Low pressure, high volume sprayer such as an airless sprayer or hand held pump-up sprayer
- Slit foam roller
- Foam squeegee for joint stabilization
- Paint shield
Coverage Per Gallon
Sealing With Joint Stabilization
- 80-120 square feet
- 7.4-11.1 square meters
Sealing Only Without Joint Stabilization
- 150-250 square feet
- 13.9-23.2 square meters
Coverage based on single application. Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age, condition, joint size and porosity of the surface, application method and other local conditions such as temperature. For more uniform coverage or if desired, a light second coat may be applied after the first coat has dried to the touch.
For all of our How To Videos, please visit the Resource Library.
For more info or questions regarding this product, please contact us.