Good Surface Enhancement
- Enhances surface with wet look and semi-gloss finish - the extent is dependent on the surface
Good Joint Stabilization
- Hardens joint sand which reduces sand washout, weeds and insect infestation
Great Surface Protection
- Guards against salt, mild acid, alkali and other corrosives
- Provides stain resistance which makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- Antifungal film protection protects sealer film from mold, moss and algae
- Creates strong joint stabilization
T3 True Tone Technology
- Color enhancement with semi-gloss finish
Reliable Durability Surface Protection
- Provides good durability and chemical resistance
- Added antifungal protects sealer film from mold, moss and algae
Breathable, Immediate Application
- Will not trap naturally occurring efflorescence and/or moisture
- Can be applied on most new, clean and dry surfaces without waiting
Dry or Damp, Two Coat Application
- Apply to dry surface for optimal joint stabilization performance
- When sealing without joint stabilization, can be applied to a dry or damp surface with no pooling or ponding of water present
- For optimal performance, apply two coats
Proprietary Two-Part Water Reducible, Clear Aliphatic Urethane Chemistry
- Concentrated sealer packaged as a kit containing one 4.75 gallons of Part A and 1 quart of Part B. Mixing required. Do not dilute.
- Will not yellow under exposure to sunlight
Film Forming, Water Based, LOW VOC Sealer
- Consistency of water, milky white in appearance when applied. Dries clear.
Not recommended for marble, granite, ceramic tile and polished, honed or high gloss surfaces as they do not have enough surface texture to absorb the sealer.
PERFORM A TEST IN A SMALL AREA TO VERIFY PERFORMANCE AND APPEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING. Due to the variability and physical make-up of natural stone this step is required to verify desired performance and appearance.
Additional Tools Needed
- Variable speed drill, paddle mixer
- Clean five gallon pail(s)
- Low pressure, high volume sprayer such as an airless sprayer or hand held pump-up sprayer
- Foam squeegee for joint stabilization
- Slit foam roller
- Paint shield
Coverage Per Gallon
Sealing With Joint Stabilization
- 80-120 square feet
- 7.4-11.1 square meters
Sealing Only Without Joint Stabilization
- 200-300 square feet
- 18.6-27.9 square meters
Coverage per gallon once mixed. Single application. Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age, condition, joint size and porosity of the surface, application method and other local conditions such as temperature. For more uniform coverage, a second coat should be applied as soon as practical after the first application has visually cleared and is dry to the touch, which is usually one hour.
For more info or questions regarding this product, please contact us.