Ultra Surface Enhancement
- Deeply enhances surface with wet look and gloss finish - the extent is dependent on the surface
Optimal Joint Stabilization
- Hardens joint sand which reduces sand washout, weeds and insect infestation
Ultimate Surface Protection
- Guards against salt, mild acid, alkali and other corrosives
- Provides stain resistance which makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- Antifungal film protection protects sealer film from mold, moss and algae
- Creates strongest joint stabilization
T3 True Tone Technology
- Deepest color enhancement with high-gloss finish
Ultra Durability Surface Protection
- Ideal for high traffic areas where ultimate durability and superior chemical resistance is desired
- Added antifungal protects sealer film from mold, moss and algae
Breathable, Immediate Application
- Will not trap naturally occurring efflorescence and/or moisture
- Can be applied on most new, clean and dry surfaces without waiting
Dry or Damp, Two Coat Application
- Apply to dry surface for optimal joint stabilization performance
- When sealing without joint stabilization, can be applied to a dry or damp surface with no pooling or ponding of water present
- For optimal performance, apply two coats
Proprietary Two-Part Water Reducible, Clear Aliphatic Urethane Chemistry
- Super concentrated sealer packaged as a kit containing one 5 gallon pail of Part A and two 1 gallon containers of Part B. Mixing required.
- Water dilution required providing options for desired level of sheen and strength of joint stabilization
- Will not yellow under exposure to sunlight
Film Forming, Water Based, LOW VOC Sealer
- Consistency of water, milky white in appearance when applied. Dries clear.
Not recommended for marble, granite, ceramic tile and polished, honed or high gloss surfaces as they do not have enough surface texture to absorb the sealer.
PERFORM A TEST IN A SMALL AREA TO VERIFY PERFORMANCE AND APPEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING. Due to the variability and physical make-up of natural stone this step is required to verify desired performance and appearance.
Additional Tools Needed
- Variable speed drill, paddle mixer
- Clean five gallon pail(s)
- Low pressure, high volume sprayer such as an airless sprayer or hand held pump-up sprayer
- Foam squeegee for joint stabilization
- Slit foam roller
- Paint shield
Coverage Per Gallon
Sealing With Joint Stabilization
- 80-120 square feet
- 7.4-11.1 square meters
Sealing Only Without Joint Stabilization
- 200-300 square feet
- 18.6-27.9 square meters
Coverage per gallon once mixed and diluted. Single application. Actual coverage may vary depending on type, age, condition, joint size and porosity of the surface, application method and other local conditions such as temperature. For more uniform coverage, a second coat should be applied as soon as practical after the first application has visually cleared and is dry to the touch, which is usually one hour.
For all of our cleaning and sealing videos, please visit our Resource Library.
HELPFUL TECH BULLETINS
TB9 Mystery Explained - Dilution Ratios (CAT 4 and CAT 5) - Here's help in choosing the right dilution rate for your project.
For more info or questions regarding this product, please contact us.