Water Repelling, Salt Blocking Surface Protection
- Protects surface from water, salt & freeze/thaw damage
Driveways, Walk Ways/Stairs, Garage Floors, Industrial Flooring, Building Entrances, Shopping Malls, Restaurant Drive-Thrus, Dumpster Pads
Any high use hardscape surface where protection from water and salt are important.
High Performance Silane/Siloxane Blend
- Does not contain any silicone or wax components
Advanced Reactive Chemistry
- Provides excellent surface protection against water and salt infiltration
Superior Water Repellency
- Inhibits biological growth such as mold, moss & algae
Breathable, Immediate Application
- Will not trap naturally occurring efflorescence and/or moisture
- Can be applied on a new, clean and dry surface without waiting* (see Surface Preparation in application instructions)
Easy To Apply
- Applies easily on dry or damp surfaces
- Apply two coats wet-on-wet for optimal performance
Invisible Penetrating Water Based Sealer
- Does not alter the appearance of the surface (some surfaces may darken slightly)
- Non-film forming
- Consistency of water and milky white in appearance when applied. Dries transparent.
- Environmentally friendly, EPA compliant LOW VOC formula
- Cured sealer is freeze resistant to -60°F (-51°C) and is stable up to 180°F (82°C)
Not recommended for marble, granite, ceramic tile and polished, honed or high gloss surfaces as they do not have enough surface texture to absorb the sealer. Do not use on asphalt. Performance on limestone may vary. Test first to verify performance and appearance before applying.
PERFORM A TEST IN A SMALL AREA TO VERIFY PERFORMANCE AND APPEARANCE BEFORE APPLYING. Due to the variability and physical make-up of natural stone this step is required to verify desired performance and appearance.
Additional Tools Needed
- Low pressure, high volume sprayer such as an airless sprayer or hand held pump-up sprayer
- Slit foam roller
- Paint shield
Coverage Per Gallon
Pavers & Other Hardscape Surfaces
- 75-200 square feet
- 7 - 18.6 square meters
- 100-200 square feet
- 9.3-18.6 square meters
Retaining Walls & Other Vertical Surfaces
- 50-200 square feet
- 4.6-18.6 square meters
Coverage based on two coats applied wet-on-wet at right angles to first coat. Use approximately two thirds of the estimated amount on the first coat and one third on the second ensuring saturation. Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age, condition, joint size and porosity of the surface, application method and other local conditions such as temperature.
For all of our cleaning and sealing videos, please visit our Resource Library.
For more info or questions regarding this product, please contact us.